SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Please allow up to 2 days for order processing. All orders ship every Friday via Priority Mail.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Please make sure your product has arrived and excellent condition prior to use. We cannot accept returns on used candles under any circumstance. If your candle is damaged or you are not satisfied, please notify us within 14 days of delivery. If you should need to return or exchange any item(s):
- Please include copy of order confirmation with items being returned.
- Item(s) being returned must be in the original packaging unused.
- When shipping merchandise back, please wrap the item(s) in a sturdy box and secure with strong tape. In the event, merchandise is received and is damaged; only 50% of the retail price at the time of purchase will be refunded, excluding taxes and shipping.
- Address your package to our return address. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for address.
Pick-up is only available for Washington state residents. You must use WA zip code to redeem free shipping. Please put “WAPICKUP” in the promo code section to claim.
Soy Wax Information + Tips
- All natural: Wax is derived from vegetables
- Burns cleaner and longer than traditional parrafin wax
- 100% non-toxic: Phthalates, parabens and sulfate free
- Burns evenly
- Safety & Burn Tips
- Remove all the packaging before lighting.
- Place on a heat-safe surface.
- Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Burn within sight.
- Keep wick trimmed to avoid build up and to keep a clean burn.
- If smoking occurs, blow candle out. Trim wick(s), remove trimmings, and relight.
- Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.